Do you need to compare two or more folders and see what files have been changed, deleted or added? Then AllSync is the tool for you. With AllSync you can compare folders visually.
Visual Side-by-Side Comparison
- AllSync lets you compare files and folders visually.
- You can use AllSync to compare source code, keep file and folders in sync, compare program output and validate copies of your files.
- A special side-by-side hierarchical view makes it very easy to spot difference between folders and clearly shows which files have been changed, deleted or added.
- AllSync can create snapshots of folder structures and compare it against the live situation at a later time.
- You can use CRC32, MD5 or SHA to compare and verify your files. You can compare and verify your files based on size, timestamp or content via CRC32, MD5 or SHA. With CRC32, MD5 or SHA comparison you will be sure that two locations have exactly the same files.