AllSync SchedulerAllSync Scheduler enables you to automatically run your profiles by scheduling them or having them triggered by an event. The settings for the automatic starting of one or more profiles are combined into a task.
TasksA task can be automatically started on the basis of the following startup modes:
- Once at a specified date and time
- Every day at a specified time
- On various days of the week at a specified time
- On various days of the month at a specified time
- At regular intervals on various days of the week
- When starting Windows
- When shutting Windows down
- When connecting to a folder or drive
- When data in a folder change
- When activating the scheduler
- When the screen saver shows up
- When the system is idle
- When the computer wakes up from Standby or hibernation
- When the monitor enters Standby Mode
Important Information and Tips
- AllSync Scheduler has to be started and activated so that activated tasks can be automatically started. You can have AllSync Scheduler be automatically started and activated when starting Windows by checking this option in the
Generalsection of AllSync Scheduler's Options.
- The AllSync Service Tool enables you to also install AllSync Scheduler as a service.
- Shutdown of the Windows session by the user or the system is aborted when AllSync Scheduler is still in the process of running a task. The current task is aborted and AllSync Scheduler exited.
Task ListThe task list contains all the tasks available.
|Task||Shows the name of the task. The task can be activated or deactivated via the checkbox before its name.|
Shows the current task state:
|Startup Mode||Shows the startup mode.|
|Start Time||Shows the start time.|
|Start Options||Shows several settings from the selected startup mode, e.g. Days of the Week, Months, etc.|
|Interval||Shows the interval, if present.|
|Tolerance||Shows the tolerance time.|
|Next Start||Shows the next time at which an activated task will be run.|
|Last Run||Shows the time at which the task was last run.|
|Runtime||Shows the runtime of the last task run.|
|Profiles||Shows the names of all the activated profiles of a task.|
The following actions are available via the context menu of a task:
- Edit Task
- Rename Task
- Copy Task
- Delete Task
- Show Task Log
Activate SchedulerActivates AllSync Scheduler; tasks are started as scheduled by you.
LogShows the Scheduler log.
OptionsShows the AllSync Scheduler options.
Start TaskEnables the task to be manually started or continued.
Pause TaskEnables a task to be paused (temporarily discontinued).
Stop TaskEnables a task to be stopped/canceled.
Edit TaskEnables to edit the task settings.
Rename TaskEnables a task to be renamed.
Copy TaskEnables a task to be copied.
Delete TaskEnables a task to be deleted.
Show Task LogShows the task log.
ProgressFor switching between the task list and the progress indicator during a copy operation.
Grid LinesEnables to change the display of the grid lines at the task list.
Optimize Column WidthOptimize the column width at the task list.
Show Column '...'Enables to show or hide specific columns at the task list.