Backup files from your smartphoneThe following instructions explain which settings and prerequisites are needed to back up files from your smartphone.
1. WebDAV ServerFirst you need to install the free app
WebDAV serveron your smartphone:
Google Play Storeon your smartphone.
- Search for the app
WebDAV serverfrom the company The Olive Tree.
- Install the app
- Open the app
- Start the server via the start button.
- Below the start button the IP-address of the server will be displayed:
2. Profile Properties
- Open the profile with which you want to access the files on your smartphone.
- In the left menu select Folders.
- Press the 2. button above the source folder list.
- Enter the server address, port and folder into the text field: e.g. \\192.168.1.114@8080\DCIM
3. Assign Drive Letter (optional)Additionally, you can assign the shared folder on your smartphone with a drive letter to access all files on your smartphone:
- Open the Windows Explorer and right-click on
Map network drive ...at the displayed content menu.
- Enter the IP-address and port of the server:
- Activate the option
Reconnect at sign-in.
- Click on the button