Data ImagingThe following instructions explain which settings are needed in the Profile Properties for data imaging.
1. ProfileCreate a new profile. If the Profile Wizard opens, exit it by clicking on
2. Copy modeSelect 1:1 copy mode.
3. Source and destination foldersIn the left menu select Folders.
- In the source folder list add the folder containing the data to be imaged.
- In the destination folder list add the destination folder.
4. Saving your settingsYou have now completed all the requisite settings. Conclude by clicking on
OK. Now you can create a copy preview of the profile and examine the results of the settings you have made.