Reverse Incremental BackupsThe following instructions explain which settings are needed in the Profile Properties for reverse incremental backups.
1. ProfileCreate a new profile. If the Profile Wizard opens, exit it by clicking on
2. Copy modeIn the left menu select Copy Mode and select the copy mode 1:1 copy.
3. Full BackupIn the left menu select Folders.
- In the source folder list add the folder containing the data to be backed up.
- In the destination folder list add the destination folder for the full backup.
4. Incremental BackupsIn the left menu below Options click on Data Protection. Select the option Move files and folders to a backup folder. Activate the option
Create subfolders in the backup folder.
5. Saving your settingsYou have now completed all the requisite settings. Conclude by clicking on
OK. Now you can create a copy preview of the profile and examine the results of the settings you have made.